Friday, December 5, 2008

Oggy and the Cockroches


This is one of my favorite cartoons. J I would like to introduce Oggy and his friends, cockroaches (Bob, Dee Dee and Marky !). I felt very disappointed to my housemate, non of them know who is Oggy and the cockroches. hrmm… never mind, now I introduce them to you all :P


This is a very relaxing cartoon, I like the music and cockroaches laughing sound…. kekekeekakakakak… >.<>

Basically Oggy is the main character. He has a so call love-hate relationship with Dee Dee and friends. Although Oggy hate them so much, but when he is lonely, he will miss them soooo much.. such as he will use tape recorder to record their laughter and play back himself out of boredom.


I can’t explain why I like this cartoon so much…. but then erm.. it is a very relaxing cartoon, and don’t have any scrip in the show… just miao miao miao ~ kakakakk kekekekek… *laughing sound* hahahah , easy to understand !!!!!! :P


here is the website and blogspot… enjoy the cartoon…. I wanna F1 back hometown already… :P


1. Enjoy the cartoon :P

2. Oggy website


3 comments:

JeN said...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/1214

tis show nicer...
southpark

Anonymous said...

I watched this cartoon when I'm in jb...

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...

really generation gap lah..

last time uncle turtle watch He-man, Thunder cats, Transformer, Smurf, Care Bears, Etc.

I bet you never watch before right? that was like nearly 20 years ago....