Thursday, January 8, 2009

bad begining of year 2009

On the very first day of 2009, am starting receive bad news one by one... it come silently and hurt me deeply... people told me after sometime, i will forget the pass and everything, sounds as easy as pressing shift + delete huh.. it so cruel.. well, it is easy if i want to do so. guess i did it. yea. force to be. i hope i will remember what i said. what i promise to myself. and i don't think i can really feel what is my feeling now...heartless? maybe.. numb with things happen to me in the past.

Minutes ago, I received a call from sister, what a surprise news.. my relative just pass away, out of sudden... am thinking.. 人真的很脆弱。 we really cannot predict what will happen for the next second...

Enjoy your life every moment my friend ... do appreciate the person around you... friends and family members... don't regret when he/she is not here anymore.. yea.. sometime we will say:"why so serious?" .. but there are things that.. you really cannot simply play a fool..

wish .. getting better in this year.

2 comments:

Musha said...

yup, hope for the best.. everything will be fine.. ok?

ismeweiwei said...

hahaha :) sure ! thanks ^^