Tuesday, October 21, 2008

38.3 °C

Since quite long time ago, office's aircond had become “spaceship”. It really makes a lot annoying sound “ggeeeeennngggg geeennnggg biccchhhhhhhh” like letting go gas from spaceship. It make me feel ill-tempered till I take the initiative send out a complaint email to HR, ask if someone can come and repair this super spaceship. I really feel so hot in this so call aircond room.. it make my production become low.. boss don't blame me yea, blame the aircond :P but then today, I feeling freaking cold ~ cos of 38.3 °C high fever.

This is my second or third time getting fever since working..i think is because of the broken weather at Melaka, blazing hot like desert in the morning, then out of sudden you will see dark clouds around and start raining... and i get wet in the rain on Sunday when back to PJ..

old already i guess.. Since morning in the office, I really feel like wanna going home to rest, but then look at my outlook inbox, sign ~ I need to work on the issue and send it back by today.. can I escape all these emailssss???? Are you asking a stupid question? Yes I am.. :P
better finish it and i can go home sleeeeeeeep...

I try my best to work on the issue, I hope I can finish it before lunch time.. but then.. time really flies when you are busy. After lunch, I continue struggling there again.. keep drinking hot water, and shivering at my own desk.. really feeling bad.. and feeling my back was pain too.. sei loh.. really become "wei ah ma" de.. I wanna go home.. I wanna go home.. I wanna go home !!

Before I able to solve all issues, the clock already turn to 630pm.. is time to say bye bye and go back home switch on lappie and continue work again. “after work” not really meaningful for me anymore.. maybe I am slow.. still in learning stage, really need to put more effort in order turn to “pro” like those senior in office.

After work I went to clinic, still have to queue to see Dr. I don’t like Mediviron clinic, also not understand why their aircond was so cooling.. and their business was so good ! no matter what time you go there, for sure you’ll need to queue.. and Dr will giving you super fast Q&A section. then ok byebye go and take your medicine, then in the end, the most important thing, ask for MC :D

This time, I never ask MC from Dr, he automatically issue for me..:P cos I am really in high fever.. need rest at home.. walking like a zombie.. still need to go buy porridge..
haiz… raining again.. missing my mum soup..

high fever is good. cos I can take MC and sleep at home while others people are still working hard.. hahaha

think that the 38.3 high fever really burn my brain already >.<” sa poh

O_0

5 comments:

Musha said...

Haha, then take a good rest la. Old people need to rest more.. :P

Abes said...

A normal human body is at 37 celcius. Never knew an extra 1.3 C could hurt you that much ~ But even for a robot there is a need to shut down; needless to say about humans....

EPL said...

take good care ah~~

ismeweiwei said...

feeling better after sleep whole day at home.. :D

Te@m S|@sH said...

take care lor isyouweiwei...a slight increase of human body temperature really mean alot to human body hamkor becos doctor said so..if u convert to Fahrenheit u will see the big different. thats y in drama they alws said fak siu until 100++ degree...